Lively, precise, and maneuverable, the M-PRO 90 is a freeride ski with moderate dimensions. Boasting impeccable grip, this accessible and light ski offers an optimum response in all situations. Designed for wide-open spaces and all kinds of snow, the M-PRO 90 is your best friend for the winter season.
- Our best solution for a unique on-snow feeling: blending the performance of wood with the lightness and smooth snow feel of PU.
Sintered HD Base
- Sintered HD Base offers great glide for all ski conditions.
Full Sidewall Construction
- With the Full Sidewall Construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
Hybrid Core Poplar PU
- The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
- Long tip and tail rocker limited in height. Offering the optimum ratio of height/length, the ski flies over the powder and keeps its grip on hard snow.
TI Rocket Frame
- An ingenious blend of power generated by the titanal and a specific geometry designed to lighten the ski. Guaranteed high level of Freeride performance for the M-PRO range.
- Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
|Tip & Tail Rocker
|Hybrid Poplar PU / Hybrid Core
|Sandwich Full Sidewall / Ti Rocket Frame Reinforcement
* Subject to change without notice.