Electric/Gas Motor Kits
Our Turbo SL Y-Charger Cable lets you simultaneously charge your Specialized SL Battery and Range Extender. - Custom Y-split cable simultaneously delivers power to both the main internal battery, and the SL Range Extender Battery. - Length: 1000mm
$1,699.00 - $1,899.00
The Custom Specialized Li-Ion battery features a powerful 700Wh capacity for maximum range and trail riding pleasure. It features a protective rock guard with an integrated handle for easy removal. Next to the charge port are four integrated LEDs that display the charge status while charging. 700Wh capacity. - Includes rock guard and all hardware. - Four LED charge status. - Compatible with second-generation Turbo mountain bikes.
Quickly charges your Specialized SL battery. - Custom Li-Ion battery charger for Specialized SL batteries. - 48V system - Compact and lightweight design. - Equipped with a custom plug and light indication of the charging status.
The Custom Li-Ion Turbo Levo Battery has a 504Wh capacity and works with all Turbo Levo models. The battery also includes an ANT+/ Bluetooth module that enables the bike to work with the Specialized Mission Control App or any other ANT+ device. Lastly, it has a rock guard and all of the hardware required for installation. - Battery features a 504Wh capacity - Works for all Turbo Levo models - ANT+/Bluetooth module works with Specialized's Mission Control App and any other ANT+ device - Includes rock guard and all hardware
- Fits Promovec Kit (041608-01) - 48V, 7.8Ah, Panasonic LI-ION smart battery - Charger included
- 500WH. - Pakyak auxiliary battery holder sold seperately. - Extend your range and ride time with an optional 500WH EnergyPak battery. - Fits perfectly inside the PakYak storage case. - Dimension: 40cm X 7cm X 7cm. - Weight: 3.1kg.
- 500WH - Easy to carry - Rack offers extra protection for the EnergyPak - Total weight of 3.1 kg - Easy to charge on the bike or at home - 40 cells - Maximum charging current: 4A - Weight: 3.1 kg
- 250W. - DOES NOT INCLUDE ENERGYPAK PLUS ACCESSORY TO MOUNT ON BIKE. - EnergyPak Plus boosts total capacity by 250Wh. - All the latest EnergyPak technologies combined with an up-to-date design that fits a select number of E-bikes. - Range extender for added mileage. - Smart technology automatically activates at low power. - USB port for charging smart devices. - Anti-theft design. - 20 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 1.8kg. - Dimension (L x W x H): 56 x 100 x 88mm.
- 500WH. - Side release EnergyPak allows for more compact frame designs, including lower stand-over heights and XS frame sizes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger - Doesn't include side cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 4A. - Weight: 3.2kg.
Lightweight and portable, the all-new EnergyPak smart charger communicates with the battery, adjusting charging priority and voltage to remain super-efficient, extending battery life and giving you more time on the bike. - 4A. - The Smart Charger Compact is the most convenient way to charge your E-bike. - Its compact shape makes it easy to carry on a ride. - Continuous communication between your battery and charger optimize charging conditions to extend battery life. - Switching between full charge and 60% storage mode can be done with the simple press of a button. - Dimension: 160 x 73 x 42mm. - Weight: 0.6kg.
- 500WH. - Compact version of EnergyPak Smart cleanly integrated into the frame. - All-new 500Wh compact battery boosts the range of performance E-bikes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 20 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 4.1kg.
- 625WH. - Giant premium battery technology, cleanly integrated into the frame. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak integrated Smart 625WH can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 30 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 50 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 3.8kg.
- 500WH. - The top pull functionality is easy to access and remove from the E-bike. - Offers two possibilities for charging: on the E-bike or off the E-bike. - The weight of this EnergyPak is 3.2kg. - Includes side cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 4A.
Whether visiting friends, enjoying a ride on city roads, or doing some errands with the eBike, the PowerPack 400 delivers the power you need. The lightweight lithium-ion battery is easy to install and remove or can simply be charged using the charging socket on the eBike. Its long service life, compact and easy-to-install design mean that the PowerPack 400 is not only reliable, but also strong on performance. The PowerPack 400 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
The Bosch PowerPack 500 is the same size as the PowerPack 400 and only slightly heavier, but offers a longer range. When using the Bosch Standard Charger, this lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge to 50% and approximately 4.5 hours to charge fully. Once fully charged and together with the Performance Line Cruise, the eBike can ride up to 56 miles. The PowerPack 500 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
Page 1 of 1