- Protects chainstays from harsh chainslap maintaining the frame's strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Wrap up the stay or trim a custom shape - Made with a high durability rubber and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Chainstay Armor is removable if needed - Includes one roll (5cm x 100cm) & one cleaning wipe
- Protects downtubes from harsh tailgate rub maintaining frame strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Made with a high durability urethane and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Includes one Shuttle Armor and one install cleaning wipe - Shuttle Armor is removable if needed
- UV stabilized stretch polyurethane strap - Securely fastens spare tube or gear to your frame - Won't absorb water and mud like a Velcro strap and won't scratch your frame
$54.50 - $73.50
- A Threadless no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube - The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool. - Easy to install in less than 10 minutes. - Compatible with EDC V2 Tool (You must use the small EDC V2 Storage Capsule with the Threadless Carrier.) The tire plug and bacon strips fit within the small storage capsule. - Chain pliers are not compatible with the threadless carrier set up. - The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool)
Designed to mount to the rear dropouts of either the Seek or Roam XR. - Alloy kickstand w/ 2-point mounting - Mounting: Two-bolt direct mount compatible only. Rear left chainstay - Features: Adjustable
- Alloy kickstand w/single bolt system. - Allows easy removal of the rear wheel.
Features - E-Bike specific kickstand - Designed to handle the additional weight of battery assisted Giant bicycles - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes Fits: - Road-E - Quick-E - Dirt-E - ToughRoad GX-E - Explore-E - Vall-E - Amiti-E
Giant's Mobility Kickstand attaches to your bike's frame at the rear dropout for convenience and easy access.
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
Durable: - High-quality grade materials that don't yellow or crack over time - Self-healing pellicle makes small scratches disappear - Strong, durable and very flexible materials to protect your bike from accidents, rock impact and tailgate pad rub Installation: - Easy to install and comes with a professional-grade squeegee for a seamless installation - See our step-by-step installation video - Easy to remove and leave no residue and safe on bike paint - Includes one premium quality 3M squeegee Compatibility: - Tailored 14 pieces kit to protect your bike from scratches - Fits all bikes: Ideal for Trail, All-Mountain, Enduro, DH bikes and E-bike - Can be easily trimmed to fit smaller bikes - Available in transparent gloss or mat for a flawless match to your bike finish - Fork protection kit not included
Adjustable steel kickstand - Chainstay-mount
Bike tow rope This bike tow rope has been designed to make family cycling, especially mountain biking, more fun and enjoyable for everyone. The Bike Taxi is only to be used on paths, where it is easy to take your child up climbs and thus eliminate physical differences. The Bike Taxi is simply installed on the saddle rails of the person towing and is very quick to attach to the stem of the towed bike. Once at the top, the child can easily unhook it. The rope is made of high density polyethylene fibre, which is highly resistant to abrasion, and is self-retracting, without risk. The Bike Taxi is suitable for all types of bicycles and the person towing can use an E-bike Universal - For all types of saddle rails Easy to install - No tools required Easy to handle - Fast attachment and detachment Safe - High-performance reel with complete return of the wire Lightweight and compact - Discreet, under the saddle, for only 140 g
- High resistance clear polyurethane stickers - Protects frame, chainstays, cranks, etc. from impact and scratches - Non-yellowing, tear resistant and non-cracking - Strong and durable adhesive, UV and temperature resistant, waterproof - Visit Zéfal's website for more details
- Long-lasting, waterproof, temperature-insensitive and UV resistant frame protection - Completely transparent polyurethane material, will not yellow over time - GLUE SHIELD Technology: Easy to install, high-resistance adhesive. - Adapted to all frames: simply cut to size - 15m long x 58mm wide roll (16.4 yards long x 2.28" wide) - Thickness: 250 microns
Nothing puts a damper on an adventure more than a ticket. That's why we designed the PlateMate to ensure your plate stays visible on your vehicle. It's the perfect accessory for any rear-of-car rack—simply attach it with the provided hook-and-loop straps to display your plate. Prevent any hiccups on the road, and avoid handing over your hard-earned money to the man. Product Details - Keeps your license plate visible - Attaches to a bike or rack to easily display your license plate - Fits all US and Canada plates Product Specs - Weight: 0.47 lbs. - Dimensions: L 13.00 in x W 0.12 in x H 7.50 in - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bring the luxury of a shower to the outdoors by upgrading your RoadShower with this flexible shower head attachment. Connect it to the included outlet elbow, or to a second on/off elbow (sold separately). Product Details - Available in 19" & 30" lengths. - Attaches to the on/off elbow on the RoadShower with quick connect hardware for easy install and removal. - Flexible neck and variable shower head for the perfect shower. - The shower nozzle is low flow with high pressure to efficiently use stored water. - Limited One Year Warranty
- Some do it to protect that beautiful finish on their cranks, and some do it because they can't stand stock crankarm graphics. - Whatever your reason for wrapping and protecting a crankset, we wanted to give you an option with our branding. - These are full-wrap Crankskins that work with most cranksets One pair
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location. The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail. - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
- Clamps to the vertical tubing of SuperStands allowing for product description, pricing, specials, etc - Provides a high visibility advertising area without further shop clutter
Light-duty zip tie - 200mm length x 2.5mm - Bag of 100
Reusable zip ties - 200mm long x 7.4mm wide - 100 pieces
Wheels Manufacturing, Zip Ties, Jar of 600, Black
Fast and easy attachment of Topeak Tablet DryBag.
Keep your ride upright and looking fly with Specialized's Center mount kickstand! - Made of durable aluminum.
2-bolt dropout mount, allowing a bike to be kept upright. - Made of durable aluminum - Compatible with: Crosstrail and Ariel A1 Disc bikes (up through MY14) - 2012-2014 Hardrock and Myka models - Crossroads and Expedition models (up to MY13) with 2-bolt dropout mount
We've always had a love-hate relationship with kickstands. When they work properly, they're great-a simple and easy way to leave your bike perched. But somehow, they always seem to fail when you least expect it, ending with a loud CRASH! and a scratched-up bike. So, we decided to develop a kickstand that does its job and does it well. And keep in mind, this kickstand was specifically designed for Rolls with 650b x 2.3" tires. - Specifically designed for Specialized Roll and its 650b x 2.3" tires. - Simple mounting takes the sting out of assembly. - Balances your bike flawlessly.
Page 1 of 4 Next page